This agreement is between the Mentee and MorganCodes LLC. In exchange for adequate and valuable consideration, Mentee agrees to these terms for the selected mentorship program.
- The Mentor agrees to deliver the Mentee a mentorship as a work-for-hire independent contractor providing mentorship services.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure: The Mentee understands that all materials, including but not limited to, templates, contracts, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course of the mentorship are the exclusive property of the Mentor and are privileged and confidential information. The Mentee shall not disclose, whether for compensation or not, the confidential information obtained from the Mentor to anyone unless required to do so by law.
- Transfers/Refunds: The mentorship fee is non-refundable. The mentorship fee may be transferred to another mentee subject to the approval of the Mentor ONE TIME only. Transferring is the responsibility of the Mentee.
- Non-Compete: Mentee shall not compete as a software development mentor or digital strategy Mentor within one year of the completion date of this mentorship. This includes, but is not limited to, in-person, online, forum-based mentoring as well as digital products, whether for compensation or not.
- Schedule: The mentorship schedule is subject to change and no adjustment/proration of fees shall be applied if the schedule changes due to extenuating circumstances. Mentor will communicate the schedule of the Mentorship Sessions via email.
- Recording: The mentee shall not capture the mentoring session in any capacity, including but not limited to voice recording, tape recording, photography, etc. The Mentor does allow for behind-the-scenes still-photography to occur, but may not be used for any purpose without written permission from Mentor.
- Cooperative Attitude: The Mentee shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of the mentorship. At any time the Mentee acts uncooperative the Mentor shall terminate the mentorship and retain all mentorship fees. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, online and in-person decorum whether directed at Mentor or a third party in reference to the mentorship.
- The Mentor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Mentee and Mentee’s business and equipment during the course of the mentorship and the immediately surrounding events.
- Attorney Fees: If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
- Resolution: Mentee shall first approach Mentor as to any issues related to the mentorship. Failure to do so will result in termination of the mentorship and forfeiture of all mentorship fees.
- Payment: Mentorships must be paid in full ($180 USD for Software Development, $250 USD for Digital Strategy) prior to the beginning of the mentorship.
Click here to view this agreement as a PDF